From anniversaries to parties, wine gift baskets can make significant gifts for an extensive range of special occasions. With Easter celebration right around the corner, putting together gifts baskets should be on your mind. There are many amazing wines accessible today, so might as well forget about pre-made wine gift basket.
You can put together your own gift that is much better in value and higher in quality than anything seen at the supermarket. That is why putting together your own offers a distinctive and personal gift option, one that will give you the opportunity to select which categories of wine to include. Plus, a bottle of fine wine acts as the game changer and makes the recipient feel truly special.
By adhering to some easy tips, you can build an unforgettable, fun and attractive wine gift basket that anybody will revere. As long as you select wine from a high-quality manufacturer for your basket, then the bottle will definitely speak for itself. Not sure what to include in a wine gift basket? Here is how to create the perfect wine gift basket for that special someone:
Tips for your basket:
- Pick a basket that is suitable for the entire content to be included, with space to organize the wine and other gift items.
- Think about what types of wine the recipient enjoys and which to add in the basket. Have you by any chance seen them mention or drink a preferred wine? Do you have any idea if they are fascinated in trying a variety of new types of wine or do they have a personal preference? You may even include wines that you like or ones you want the recipient to sample. You can select among the wide range of wines available in the supermarket. Think of buying both red and as well as white wine for diversity and aesthetics. The wine bottles should be packed in gift wraps that are bright colored which will lift up the recipient’s mood in no time.
- You should put a good towel at the bottom of the wine gift delivery to serve as padding. The towel will help to keep the bottles and other delicate items from damage especially as the basket is being transported.
- Non-wine accessories and snacks should be put first in the basket followed with the wine. You can also add food items that match the types of wine you selected, like crackers, cheese, truffles or even dark chocolate.
- You should store the wine gift sets in your storage or a cellar for as long as possible.
- Don’t forget to attach a small note with the recipient’s name to let them know the gift is from you.